Online Registration for the 2010 Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon will open on or about August 15, 2009.
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. The only exception to this is that with a valid medical explanation, you may defer to next year's race with a $10 processing fee plus you would need to pay any difference in fees between this year and next.
- You must register to participate in this event. If you are not wearing your bib number during the race, you will be considered a bandit runner and may be asked to leave the course. NO BANDITS!
- You must show a photo ID to pick-up your race packet at the Health & Fitness Expo on March 27th. NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP.
- NO race day registration. If there are still spaces available, you may be able to register at the Health & Fitness Expo on Saturday, March 27th.
- NO TEAM ENTRIES will be accepted at the Expo. If you plan to participate on a team, you must pre-register prior to March 24th.
- Please train to be able to complete the
Marathon in 7 hours and the Half Marathon in 3.5 hours. After these times, streets will reopen and any remaining runners and walkers will need to proceed using sidewalks. The finish line will remain open for 7 hours and you will still receive your finisher's medal up until this time.
- You must be at least 18 years old to run the
- You must be at least 14 years old to run the Half Marathon.
- There is no age restriction for the 5k, but you must be able to complete the course in less than one hour.
- You must be 12 years old or younger to participate in the Covenant Kids Run.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to complete the course in the allotted time.
- No coaches, skateboards, baby joggers, bikes, dogs or in-line skates will be allowed on the course.